Rupali is awarded her PhD
28/8/2017: Rupali has been conferred a PhD by Monash University in recognition of her work on the solution dynamics and computational chemistry of polyoxometalates. Congratulations!
Rupali is awarded a PPA and submits
Rupali Sharma’s current research interests are in the domain of interfacial reactions in water. To this end she is studying the interaction of water with geochemically and catalytically relevant metal oxides. Her project is divided into two parts: the resolution of the solution dynamics involving substituted niobium polyoxometalates, and the investigation of ligand exchange reactions involving polyoxometalate sandwhich compounds.This work is done in joint co-supervision with Zhang Jie.
6. Spillane, Samuel; Sharma, Rupali; Zavras, Athanasios; Mulder, Roger; Ohlin, C. André; Goerigk, Lars; Best, Stephen P.; O’Hair, Richard A. J.; Ritchie, Chris, “A Non-Aqueous Microwave Assisted Protocol for Accessing Molybdovanadates”, Angewandte Chemie Int. Ed. Accepted. Link
5. Sharma, Rupali; Zhang, Jie; Ohlin C. André, “Predicting 17O NMR chemical shifts of polyoxometalates using density functional theory”, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 2016, 18, 8235-8241. Link.
4. Sharma, Rupali; Zhang, Jie; Ohlin C. André, “pH-dependent solution dynamics of a manganese(II) polyoxometalate, [Mn4(H2O)2(P2W15O56)2]16-, and [Mn(H2O)6]2+“, Dalton Trans. 2015, 44, 19068-19071. Link.
3. Rai, Monika P.; Nigam, Subhasha; Sharma, Rupali “Response of growth and fatty acid compositions of Chlorella pyrenoidosa under mixotrophic cultivation with acetate and glycerol for bioenergy application”, Biomass and Bioenergy, 2013, 58, 251-257. Link.
2. Nigam, Subhasha; Rai, Monika P.; Sharma, Rupali “Effect of Nitrogen on Growth and Lipid Content of Chlorella pyrenoidosa.”, Am. J. Biochem. Biotechn., 2011, 7(3), 126-131.Link.
1. Nigam, Subhasha; Rai, Monika P.; Sharma, Rupali “Comparison of Growth and Lipid Content of Chlorella pyrenoidosa in Two Different Growth Media: BG-11 and Fogg’s”, Int. J. Adv. Biotechn. Res., 2011, 1(2), 75-84 Link.